danya industrial zone, zeguo town, wenling city, zhejiang province 86 0576-86405999
be realistic · win-win
be realistic · win-win
zhejiang xingyi ventilator electrical appliance co., ltd. annual production of 310000 fans and 70000 motors technical renovation project (publicized before approval)
zhejiang xingyi ventilator electrical appliance co., ltd. annual production of 310000 fans and 70000 motors technical renovation project environmental impact assessment second announcement
zhu jianjun, a member of the standing committee of the taizhou municipal party committee and secretary of the wenling municipal party committee, and his delegation inspected the xingyi
to increase sales of axial fans, manufacturers must do these tasks
talking about how to save energy for axial fan in the use of frequency converter
secretary general liu and his delegation from the fan branch of the china machinery association visited xingyi for research
the first public announcement of the environmental impact assessment for the technical renovation project of zhejiang xingyi ventilator electrical appliance co., ltd.
environmental impact information disclosure of zhejiang xingyi wind turbine technical renovation project
the main content of the quality inspection work of the fan includes these
the production efficiency of the fan is related to these factors
maintenance and maintenance of axial fan
how to use the centrifugal fan is the most correct
maintenance and storage methods of centrifugal fans
time： 2020-07-06 00:00:00
centrifugal fans are machines that rely on input mechanical energy to increase gas pressure and discharge gas.
centrifugal fans are widely used for ventilation, dust exhaust and cooling of factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships and buildings, ventilation and induced air for boilers and industrial furnaces; cooling and cooling in air conditioning equipment and household appliances ventilation; drying and selective delivery of grains, air source in wind tunnels and inflation and propulsion of hovercraft, etc.
maintenance and storage of centrifugal fans:
1. the operating environment should be kept clean and tidy. the surface of the centrifugal fan should be kept clean. there should be no debris at the air inlet and outlet. the dust and other debris in the fan and pipeline should be cleaned regularly.
2. the centrifugal fan should be stored in a dry environment to prevent the motor from getting damp. when the fan is stored in the open air, there should be defensive measures. the fan should be prevented from bumping during storage and handling to avoid damage to the fan.
3. the centrifugal fan can only be operated under normal conditions. at the same time, it is necessary to ensure that the power supply facilities have sufficient capacity and stable voltage, and it is strictly forbidden to run without phase. the power supply line must be a dedicated line and should not be used for long-term temporary power supply.
4. during the operation of the centrifugal fan, it is found that the fan has abnormal noise, the motor is seriously heated, the shell is electrified, the switch is tripped, and it cannot be started. it should be shut down immediately for inspection. in order to ensure safety, maintenance is not allowed during the operation of the fan. after the maintenance, a trial run should be carried out for about five minutes to confirm that there is no abnormal phenomenon before starting the operation.
5. irregularly add or replace lubricating grease on the bearing according to the operating environment (the motor enclosed bearing does not need to replace the lubricating grease during the service life). in order to ensure good lubrication of the fan during operation, the number of refueling shall not be less than 1000 hours/ the bearings and motor bearings are sealed, and 1/3 of the inner and outer rings of the bearing are filled with zl-3 lithium-based lubricating grease. running without oil is strictly prohibited.